Postgraduate pathway in Business & Management
Boost your career prospects with our Pre-Masters in Business & Management – whether your ultimate goal is to become part of the next generation of entrepreneurs, broaden your knowledge of financial strategies or hep business get the best out of their people.
- Graduates have gone on to work for EY and Rendall & Rittner.
Pathways at the University of Plymouth
Fees for 2018/19
Stage 1: January and May
Stage 1: Pre-Masters
Critical Thinking for Postgraduate Study
You will develop a range of critical thinking skills, including argument construction and evaluation, debate, use of evidence and critical reading.
How will I be assessed? 30% coursework, 70% examination
Interactive Learning Skills and Communication for Postgraduate Study
You will acquire a range of academic communication skills(written and oral) to prepare you for your Masters and professional life.
How will I be assessed? 60% coursework, 40% examination
Research Methods for Postgraduate Study
You will improve your understanding of postgraduate research methods and methodologies, and learn how to plan and undertake this research.
How will I be assessed? 100% coursework
Stage 2: Masters degree
- MA Human Resource Management
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Brand and Design Management
- MSc Business and Management
- MSc Digital and Social Media Marketing
- MSc Entrepreneurship
- MSc Entrepreneurship and International Development
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc International Business
- MSc Management
- MSc Operations and Supply Chain Management